Friday, July 31, 2009

SAD

Thousand of images keep on popping out in my mind, thousand of words wouldn't want to express but no one beside me. Im making myself alone, those who know me might not know me again because Im someone else. Use to be a very happy guy in the world but end up with a most stupid and useless guy. I don't know what I can do to stop all this thing happen, I really don't. I am very sad, really very sad. One site can't handle and the other side problem again. Now, jobless, family pushing, low self-confidence, challenge of relationship, all things happen to gather. Can anyone just help to escape from all this? Im facing a difficult life check point here, what I do may effect the entire rest of my life. I really very stress and sad, I feel I din smile for long time, this happen always not something good to me.

Telling friend about secret thing but no can keep secret, its hurts. I really dunno how to face others when the day come or maybe, I wil never have a chance to meet them.

3 comments:

  1. NICHOLAS..
    what happened to u ar?
    seems like very sad...
    think positively lah!!!
    nth is impossible....~~~~ just do it!!
    hehehehehehe...
    gambateh too lah ^__^

    ReplyDelete