Friday, April 10, 2009

One month

After 2 hours sleeping times,
I wake up at 6:00am, take a fews minutes to prepare myself,
then come PJ to fetch my lovely Eunice to Pudu, KL.

We reach KL around 7:00,
then have a short journey walking distance to Pudu station to get 9am bus ticket,
then I bring her to a 50 yrs old porridge stall which near Petaling Street to have breakfast.
Although it were abit expensive but is worth for the first taste.
We back to Pudu station after breakfast and wait for the 9am bus.
Before she get into the bus, a warm hug and big kiss are given sincerely.

In past one month 31 days,
both of us meet each other everyday,
talk to each other everday,
have meals togather everyday,
and now,
she is going back to her hometown.

It defenately cause inconvinience without her beside me in this few days,
but I know i will overcome this feeling.
I LOVE U, I MISS YOU, BABY!

3 comments:

  1. i miss you just as much too!! but we'll learn how to overcome this together, alright, dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear slept so little. make so many big sacrifices. :) how not to love you?!?

    ReplyDelete