Sunday, February 15, 2009

24 years old

What are most of the 24yrs old teenagers around the world doing now?
Some people 24yrs had owned a car; some owned a business; some started working life and have wonderful future; some do very well on their academic and been pre-hire by big organization; some no need worry about future life coz family business is waiting them to take over; some even already travel around the world.

So, how bout me? A teenager 24yrs old own ntg; don't how earn money and still take poket money from family; no contribution yet bring burden to family; never get any good achievement on academic before; always make friends and family worry; lack of confident and no future; no ambition; no money; don't how to appreciate things and no skill.

My mum friend's daugther same age with me; she ad finish her master and teaching at MARA. In addition, she need cover all her bro de expenses, monthly roughly RM 900. So what am I suppose to be?

I doesn't really wan put myself to compare with others but the reality force me do it, why can't people just have simple life? We admire those who better than us ok d, why need make comparison? why don't take other worst than us and compare? Mum say this she says that, so what you all want me to be? Today take Uncle Lim compare with me, tomorow take Vincent Lim, next monday take Bill Gates; humans demand are always not enough.


Luckily I still got my friends and my family but above all I don't really own one of it. Therefore it make me think Im useless. Sometimes Im worry bout family no one knows, I do something for them they might not appreciate cause I didn't tell them the truth on why should I do that. Not dare to speak up because worry the truth might hurt them.....HAHA.....they will never think inside your shoes, don't waste your effort; they will only demand more and more and more.

Therefore, 24yrs old Nicholas, USELESS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i feel tat im so useless 4 all d time too.. Until one of my clsmate asked me to withdraw n pls dun waste my time & $ at uni.. It's hurt!! Mayb i did enter d wrong cls, cz too many 'geng you' r inside d cls.. I dun dare to gv any opinions/ ans d ques durin tutorial..haiz.. bt pls rmb :"believe in urself, u wil come alive, hv faith in wat u do, u'll make it through =)"
    Everythg jz try ur best den wil do.. aza-aza fightinh bro =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, nicholas. though i don't know you well, but i think you are who you are, and there's nobody who can judge you.

    some people are meant to achieve more at a slower pace, but that doesn't mean you will never achieve it. be strong. life is like a journey on the road. you will meet accidents, punctured tyres and maybe even thunderstorm during the road.. but these bumps will not affect the fact that in the end, you will still reach your destination...

    don't let this demoralize you. let it be a motivation to strive for even more. :) hugs.

    ReplyDelete