Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cousin Wedding

The prince & princess

My Parent

Nicholas, Maggie, Chin Ching


This Sat and Sun, I went back to my mum de hometown which located at Sungai Ruan, Raub, Pahang. Haha.....A small village which most of the people don't know.

Normally, our family only go back once a year during Chinese New Year useless there are some function inside. Therefore, this time we back is because of my cousin wedding. This wedding ceremony nothing special expect the dinner. The dishes very tasty (maybe hungry), cheap and some of it even can't taste it at KL. Besides, this the 1st time I tasted `PUN CHOI' (盘菜), not bad, I will suggest to my friend.

Thats all this weekend, is better than sit at home doing nothing and thinking nonsense.
Wish my cousin can have wonderful and forever marry life. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment