Friday, February 13, 2009

February 14 Valentine 2009

Ding! Ding! Ding!
February 14 2009, most of the couples are planning, celebrating and even enjoying this wonderful day, this is the Valentine Day. But at a corner or world, I used to planned how should we celebrate this year valentine but end up......I need to pass through this day alone. Although many people are celebrating with single status, but it is too meaningful for me on this day, as my last blog I mentioned I will play a song in front of her and now the effort been throw into the sea lo.

Dunno why till this moment I still feel that she still love me just that she know that there are no future if we both continue on our relationship. In adition, I feel Im the one she love most compare to all her ex. She make herself so forgetful, materialistic, hegemonism, and etc is to wan me forget her; she sacrify herself to guarantee my future; she did many things to hurt me and want me to give up the relationship. No one can read her mind, only herself know want to do. Perhap my assumption are true, why don't she just end this relationship with a wonderful circle. I will remember her forever as what I promise to her before.

Maybe all my friends have some misunderstand on her but I can say that she is a good girlfriend. She willing to sacrify everything for her boyfriend, is pleasure to be her ex boyfriend. Although sometimes she might think negatively but all bcoz of me cant give her any security; as you all know that im in the event feild with unstable working hours and born with `playboy' face.

Maybe you all will say that Im blind love but is all base on my feeling. I think in this way will make myself feels better rather than think inside the box coz this incident really effect me alot. I writing all this doesn't meant to get her back but just what come into my mind. I believe in one sentence, which is `if something is belong to yours, it will come back to you no matter how far it is'.


Happy Valentine Day to Couples
Happy Valentine Day to Single

No comments:

Post a Comment